Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have been scheduled for surgery for TODAY and they got the paperwork exactly 2 weeks ago. My doctor and I have called several times every day and they keep saying they have 14 days (which would be today).

They would not listen when we told them it was scheduled for this morning at 7:30 am, nor would they let my doctor speak to anyone higher up than the phone answerers. I had to cancel the surgery for this morning and guess what, approval was faxed over today. Their customer service department SUCKS.

No one human there. They wouldn't let us speak with anyone else except the phone answerers and only expedite if it's life threatening and THEN it still takes 72 hours - what a joke.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bbswift53 stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and lack of human interaction and no sense of urgency. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of medica customer care. Medica needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned medica customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Medica.

Comments