Have them as my insurance company for now.Just had Total Knee Replacement.

Had medication for pain as Oxicodone and was not working after 5 days out of surgery. Spent all night in pain and had to call 911. Rescue stated that I should wait and see the doctor in the morning. I did .

Doctor did MRI and x rays all good. Prescribed Vicodin. Sent prescription to farmacy. I get a call that they won't cover that dosage but will the more expensive higher dosage.

I explain to them that I am I major pain. Why won't they approve the less expensive one. I don't get it. Are you not supposed to save money?

I explain that if I can't stand the pain again tonight .

That if they want to waste money then the Hodpital ER is were I will be going to assist both me for the pain and them for the expense.I don't understand them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of medica health insurance. Medica needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned medica health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Medica.

Had an Experience with Medica?

Comments

Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more