Have them as my insurance company for now.Just had Total Knee Replacement.

Had medication for pain as Oxicodone and was not working after 5 days out of surgery. Spent all night in pain and had to call 911. Rescue stated that I should wait and see the doctor in the morning. I did .

Doctor did MRI and x rays all good. Prescribed Vicodin. Sent prescription to farmacy. I get a call that they won't cover that dosage but will the more expensive higher dosage.

I explain to them that I am I major pain. Why won't they approve the less expensive one. I don't get it. Are you not supposed to save money?

I explain that if I can't stand the pain again tonight .

That if they want to waste money then the Hodpital ER is were I will be going to assist both me for the pain and them for the expense.I don't understand them

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of medica health insurance. Medica needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned medica health insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Medica.

Had an Experience with Medica?

Comments